The goal of the Coalition’s Shale Workgroup is to protect public health, communities and regional water resources from the impacts of natural gas development.
The Shale Workgroup’s monthly calls are held on the second Friday of each month at 11AM.
National Fish and Wildlife Foundation announced more than $12.6 million in grants.
Read the Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Chesapeake Bay Blueprint Progress Report.
Members of the Chesapeake Executive Council met to discuss the restoration effort.
The President will sign the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2017.
The Choose Clean Water Coalition met with Members of Congress to discuss concerns surrounding funding for the Chesapeake Bay restoration effort. Specifically, the Coalition spoke with their members and staff about the impact of eliminating $73 million in funding for the Chesapeake Bay Program on local restoration efforts.
The President has released his budget for Fiscal Year 2018, which recommends that the $73 million budget for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Chesapeake Bay Program be eliminated and shutdown.
37 local, regional, and national nonprofit organizations around the Chesapeake Bay watershed submitted a joint letter to Governor Hogan and select legislators to show their support for state legislation to stop hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking,” from beginning in Maryland.
- Navigating the FERC database
- Pipeline Resources Guide
- FracTracker's National Oil and Gas Map
- Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Notice of Intent (June 2017)
- Citizens Guide to Fracking Permits in West Virginia (March 2017)
- Concerned Health Professionals of NY Compendium of Research (April 2016)
- Virginia DEQ Protection Requirements for Pipelines
- Monitoring Marcellus: A Case Study of a Collaborative Volunteer Monitoring Project to Document the Impact of Unconventional Shale Gas Extraction on Small Streams
- Oil and Gas Drilling 101
- Shale Gas Extraction and Public Health
- Community Impacts from Fracking
- Steps to Drill
- Water Impacts from Fracking
- Letter to Governor Larry Hogan
- West Virginia Rivers Coalition on Draft Environmental Impact Statement for Mountain Valley Pipeline
- swidasjgfbkadghej (August)
Don't see the materials you are looking for? Check the member login.