Member - Equity
The goal of the Coalition’s Equity Workgroup is to promote environmental justice by ensuring that underserved and overburdened communities share equitably in the benefits of clean water work around the watershed. Please find this workgroup's workplan here.
The Environmental Justice Workgroup’s monthly calls are held on the fourth Wednesday of every other month at 11AM.
Call-in info: 1-800-791-2345
Mariah Davis, 443-842-7535
- Comments on Environmental Justice Screening Tool
- Coalition requests release of EJSCREEN
- Health Argument for Environmental Justice (July 2016)
- Moral Argument for Environmental Justice (July 2016)
- Diversity Toolkit
- Green 2.0 Report Summary
- Maryland Environmental Health Network EJ Legislative Team
- Paying Attention to White Culture and Privilege: A Missing Link to Advancing Racial Equity
- Levels of Racism: A Theoretic Framework and Gardener’s Tale
Don't see the materials you are looking for? Contact Kristin Reilly.