Member - Stormwater Workgroup
The goal of the Coalition’s Stormwater Workgroup is to garner support to strengthen policies and permits to stop polluted runoff in urbanized areas. Please find this workgroup's workplan here.
The Stormwater Workgroup’s monthly calls are held on the first Wednesday at 2PM.
Call-in info: 1-800-791-2345
Peter Marx, 410-905-2515
- Paying for Stormwater Management in Chesapeake Bay Communities: Policy Recommendations
- Stormwater Utility Clearinghouse (November 2016)
- Smart Growth, Clean Water, and Sustainable, Competitive Economic Development
- Model MS4 Permit (Public Version)
- Model MS4 Permit (Confidential - For Coalition members only)
- Pollution runoff toolkit
- Stormwater Communications Toolkit
- Harrisonburg Infographic
Recent Coalition Letters:
- Recommendations for New Metrics Approach for the Phase I MS4 Permit Renewals (August 25)
- Small MS4 Rule Letter
- PA PAG-13 stormwater letter
- EPA Region 3 Stormwater Permit Letter (December 19, 2013)
- DC Stormwater Rules Comments
- Arlington MS4 permit letter to EPA
- Issue VA MS4 permit letter
- Baltimore City MS4 permit comments letter
- State plans and MS4 comments to EPA
Don't see the materials you are looking for? Please contact Kristin Reilly.