Member - Agriculture Workgroup
The goal of the Coalition’s Agriculture Workgroup is to ensure the agricultural sector achieves pollution reductions necessary to reach the 2017 and 2025 water quality goals. Please find this workgroup's workplan here.
The Agriculture Workgroup’s monthly calls are held on the first Thursday at 9AM.
Call-in info: 1-800-791-2345
Kim Snell-Zarcone, 717-648-0602
- Public Comment on Pennsylvania State Plan to Improve Local Water
Health in Chesapeake Bay Watershed Counties (July 2017)
- Maryland Nutrient Trading Comments (July 2017)
- Pennsylvania Fertilizer Bill (June 2016)
- Nutrient Application Management (July 2015)
- Riparian Buffers (August 2017)
- Supporting Agriculture Conservation: Approaches & Funds For Watershed Organizations (October 2016)
- Fair Farms (April 2016)
Don't see the materials you are looking for? Contact Kristin Reilly.