The goal of the Coalition’s Shale Workgroup is to protect public health, communities and regional water resources from the impacts of natural gas development.
The Shale Workgroup’s monthly calls are held on the second Friday of each month at 11AM.
Related Blog Posts
- FracTracker App Presentation (October 2017)
- Navigating the FERC database
- Pipeline Resources Guide
- FracTracker's National Oil and Gas Map
- Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Notice of Intent (June 2017)
- Citizens Guide to Fracking Permits in West Virginia (March 2017)
- Concerned Health Professionals of NY Compendium of Research (April 2016)
- Virginia DEQ Protection Requirements for Pipelines
- Monitoring Marcellus: A Case Study of a Collaborative Volunteer Monitoring Project to Document the Impact of Unconventional Shale Gas Extraction on Small Streams
- Oil and Gas Drilling 101
- Shale Gas Extraction and Public Health
- Community Impacts from Fracking
- Steps to Drill
- Water Impacts from Fracking
- WVDEP Pipeline Projects Page for Citizens
Don't see the materials you are looking for? Check the member login.