Promote diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice in the Chesapeake Bay watershed, and incorporate these issues into the structures, analysis, policy development, decision-making and advocacy process of the Coalition.
The Environmental Justice Workgroup’s monthly calls are held on the fourth Wednesday of every other month at 11AM.
Related Blog Posts
- Environmental Justice for Delaware (October 2017)
- The Competitive Advantage of Racial Equality (October 2017)
- Health Argument for Environmental Justice (July 2016)
- Moral Argument for Environmental Justice (July 2016)
- Diversity Toolkit
- Maryland Environmental Health Network EJ Legislative Team
- Paying Attention to White Culture and Privilege: A Missing Link to Advancing Racial Equity
- Levels of Racism: A Theoretic Framework and Gardener’s Tale
Don't see the materials you are looking for? Check the member login.