The goal of the Coalition’s Equity Workgroup is to promote environmental justice by ensuring that underserved and overburdened communities share equitably in the benefits of clean water work around the watershed.
The Environmental Justice Workgroup’s monthly calls are held on the fourth Wednesday of every other month at 11AM.
Related Blog Posts
- The Competitive Advantage of Racial Equality (October 2017)
- Health Argument for Environmental Justice (July 2016)
- Moral Argument for Environmental Justice (July 2016)
- Diversity Toolkit
- Maryland Environmental Health Network EJ Legislative Team
- Paying Attention to White Culture and Privilege: A Missing Link to Advancing Racial Equity
- Levels of Racism: A Theoretic Framework and Gardener’s Tale
Don't see the materials you are looking for? Check the member login.